What could be the best conclusion to an active day outdoors? Of course, a delicious and hearty dinner. Shurpa at the stake in the cauldron combines both of these features. This thick meat soup, flavored with oriental spices, will not leave anyone indifferent.
Like any oriental cuisine recipe, shurpa at the stake implies observing the exact proportions between the components. It is better not to be too lazy and look for the freshest products for the dish. Then you can definitely be sure that the soup will turn out really tasty, even if none of the companies before knew at all how to cook shurpa.A set of products for cooking shurpa
Key ingredients include:
- Meat. It can be lamb, beef or pork. The main condition is that it is not too bold. Well, if it is on the bone;
- Onion. You can take red;
- Bell peppers;
- Spice. Their choice is made to taste, but standardly, in addition to salt, zira, barberry, coriander, sometimes hops-sunelis go to the dish;
- Greenery. The bigger, the better.
The exact number of products depends on the type of meat selected and the number of people in the company.
Little cooking tips
Many outdoor enthusiasts will probably be interested to know how to cook shurpa on fire. In fact, there is nothing complicated about this.
It must be expected that the cooking process may take about 2 hours, depending on the type of meat and the volume of the cauldron. A tasty dish will turn out if the meat is as fresh as possible, and the spices are fragrant. Traditionally, the broth is poured into deep bowls, and vegetables and meat are placed on separate plates. Pickled onions will complement the dish very well.
Shurpa on a lamb stake
Lamb shurpa at the stake is a traditional variant of this dish. Ribs will fit especially well here.Lamb shurpa
- In a cauldron, 1 kg of mutton is boiled with 5 l of salted water. Estimated time -1.5 hours. In this process, it is important to maintain a low fire and to remove the emerging foam in time;
- 3-4 onions are cut into rings and sent to the meat;
- After 5 minutes, 5 coarsely chopped carrots are sent to the cauldron. The dish is cooked on fire for another 10 minutes;
- At this stage, favorite spices are added to the dish, and also increase the amount of salt if necessary;
- After another 10 minutes, 5 chopped tomatoes are placed in the soup and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes;
- Lastly, put 6 potatoes, diced, and after 5 minutes - 3 bell peppers;
- It remains to wait 5-7 minutes and the dish is ready. It remains to generously sprinkle hot soup with your favorite greens.
Such a variant of shurpa in a cauldron at the stake will saturate even the most hungry men after an active walk in the fresh air.
Shurpa at the pork fire
For those who love soft pork very much, they will like shurpa recipe on a fire based on this meat. In this embodiment, the ribs are also most appropriate.When cooking pork shurpa it is best to use pork ribs
- In a cauldron, onion is first fried in vegetable oil, sliced in half rings, onion;
- The aromatic odor that appears indicates the need to add meat. Its amount varies optimally from 0.5 kg to 1 kg;
- When the meat ceases to liberate abundantly and reaches the level of semi-preparedness, coarsely chopped vegetables are sent to the cauldron: 1 carrot, 1 bell pepper, 3-4 medium potatoes;
- After 5 minutes, you can add a pair of chopped peeled tomatoes to the vegetables;
- When the roasting has acquired the necessary consistency, potable water is poured into the cauldron so that it completely covers the vegetables;
- At the same time, all the necessary spices, salt and pepper are covered. Close the lid and simmer the dish over low heat for 40-45 minutes;
- Shurpa at the stake in a cauldron is left to infuse for 10 minutes.
The finished dish is served with fresh herbs and garlic. The meat is very soft.
Shurpa on beef fire
Beef Shurpa at the stake - a leaner version of the dishPour fried meat and vegetables with water so that all ingredients are covered
- Shurpa at the stake will turn out tastier if you initially separate the flesh from the bone. The total amount of meat is 1.5-2 kg;
- In a cauldron with vegetable oil, meat is fried, periodically mixing it;
- Diced vegetables are added to half-prepared meat: 3 onions, 1 large carrot, 4 tomatoes;
- When the vegetables are well cooked, pour water into the cauldron so that it covers all the ingredients. Cook the dish for 45 minutes;
- 3 more chopped onions, 2 bell peppers and a head of garlic are sent to the soup. If you want a sharper dish, you can put in a cauldron a couple of pods of hot chili peppers;
- After 10 minutes, add 1 kg of potato cubes. As well as salt and spices;
- After 10-15 minutes, cooking the shurpa at the stake is ready.
Such a dish will appeal even to children because of lean meat and a large number of delicious vegetables.