Mushrooms cooked at the stake have excellent taste and smoke-rich aroma. They can simply be boiled with potatoes in a pot or fried on the grill. Marinade gives a special taste to mushrooms. You can cook it in various ways. What is the best way to marinate and fry mushrooms at the stake?
Secrets of cooking mushrooms at the stake
Mushrooms on the grill are prepared using skewers or grill. Fry the dish on moderately hot coals. If a lot of heat comes from the bonfire, then the mushrooms will burn from above, and inside will remain moist.
There are several secrets to making tasty and juicy mushroom kebabs:
- So that the mushrooms on the fire are not dry, you should first lower them into the marinade. The optimal time for soaking them is 30-60 minutes.
- Mushrooms should be washed quickly so that they do not have time to absorb a large amount of water. After a wet procedure, it is best to put them on a napkin that absorbs excess fluid.
- Mushrooms should be strung on thin skewers. This should be done carefully so as not to violate the integrity of the nutritious product.
- It is impossible to fry mushrooms for a long time. If you hold them over the fire, then the dish will turn out dry and not juicy. Pre-pickled mushrooms are fried for 10 to 15 minutes.
Mushroom dishes at the stake
Mushrooms cook quickly and go well with various products. Therefore, you can make completely different dishes at the stake.
Mushrooms fried on skewers have a special aroma of haze and marinade. To prepare such a dish, the following ingredients are needed:
- marinade - 150 grams (you can olive oil);
- mushrooms - 500 gamma;
- onion - 1 piece;
Cooking mushroom kebab is very simple:
- wash and dry the mushrooms;
- add salt and chopped onion into olive oil;
- put mushrooms in the prepared marinade for half an hour.
Pickled mushroom skewers are strung neatly on skewers and placed over the heat. Mushrooms are prepared on the grill for 10 - 15 minutes. At the same time, they should be rotated regularly and monitored so that there is not much heat in the fire. The dish should be juicy and fragrant.
Bonfire-baked mushrooms in foil
To prepare such a dish, food foil and a brush for lubrication are necessary. Bake the dish on the wire rack. Its composition includes such products:
- mushrooms - 450 grams;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons.
The preparation of mushrooms in foil consists of the following steps:
- prepare mushrooms;
- cut the foil into squares of 30-30 centimeters in size;
- in a separate container, mix 3 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper to taste, chopped herbs and chopped garlic;
- grease each piece of foil from the inside with olive oil;
- put a mushroom on each separate piece of food aluminum paper;
- evenly distribute the prepared mixture from above;
- wrap the foil around the mushrooms so that its ends remain at the top.
These envelopes are laid out on the grill and fried for 15 to 20 minutes. The dish should be very juicy and soft. Mushrooms can be put on a plate by pouring the aromatic liquid remaining in the foil.
Mushroom soup at the stake
This soup is cooked mainly from wild mushrooms. For its preparation is necessary;
- medium-sized potatoes - 5 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- large carrots - 1 piece;
- forest mushrooms - 300-350 grams;
It is necessary to prepare such dishes in stages:
- clean mushrooms from sand and dirt;
- rinse and dry;
- cut into two parts;
- pour water into the pot placed over the fire and put mushrooms in it;
- when boiling, remove the foam;
- to salt;
- in boiled water add peeled and diced vegetables - onions, potatoes and carrots.
Soup at the stake is cooked until all the ingredients are cooked. At the end, a lot of greens and two tablespoons of vegetable oil are added.
Mushrooms with bacon on skewers
Mushroom shish kebab with lard is cooked quickly enough. Products for this recipe require a little;
- champignons - 500 grams;
- pork fat - 200 grams;
The process of preparing mushrooms with lard is not difficult:
- peel the mushrooms and shorten the legs;
- boil them for five minutes in salted water;
- cut the fat into thick pieces not the size of the corresponding picked mushrooms.
Harvested products string on skewers alternating mushrooms with lard. Products must be in contact with each other. This arrangement is necessary so that the fat melted on the fire during frying soaks the mushrooms. Mushroom skewers of bacon are prepared for 10 minutes. You can put chopped onions and bell peppers in circles on skewers for the main products.
Bonfire marinade recipes
The taste of mushrooms cooked on a fire in many respects depends on the marinade. You can make it from various products.
Greens are combined with mushrooms. Cilantro, parsley, rosemary, dill and rosemary give a special taste.
Garlic, nutmeg, or ginger are often added to the mushroom soak mix. Spices are used as desired. Mostly marinade is seasoned with black pepper and paprika.
Marinade with mayonnaise
To prepare such a sauce you must:
- mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper - the bottom is a teaspoon;
All products are mixed, salt is added to taste. Mushrooms lie in the container, and the finished mixture is poured on top. Mushrooms marinate for thirty minutes.
Such a mixture consists of such products:
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sunflower oil - 3 to 4 tablespoons;
- ground pepper.
In such a marinade, twenty minutes are enough to soak the mushrooms.
Mustard marinade with honey lemon
This marinade has an unusual rich taste. To prepare it you need:
- mustard - 2 tablespoons;
- honey - one teaspoon;
- squeezed one of the lemon juice;
All the ingredients of the marinade need to be mixed well and keep the mushrooms in it for thirty minutes.
Soy Sauce Marinade
The sauce consists of simple products:
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- soy sauce - 4 tablespoons;
- finely chopped greens.
Tomatoes need to be cut into circles and put together with mushrooms in a container with soy sauce. Add greens there. After thirty minutes, you can fry the mushrooms with tomatoes.
Marinade with onion and lemon juice
Such a mixture is prepared in advance, as it takes more time to soak the mushrooms. The composition of the sauce includes such products:
- onion - 3 pieces;
- juice of freshly squeezed lemon - 3 tablespoons;
The mixture is prepared from grated onions and lemon juice. The amount of salt and pepper is determined by individual taste. Mushrooms in such a marinade should stand for at least eight hours.
Marinade with olive oil and herbs
The sauce is quite simple, but perfectly soaks the mushrooms, making them juicy and soft. To prepare it, you need:
- olive oil - ¼ cup;
Mushrooms and marinade are placed in a bag, which must be tied and left for half an hour. Previously, a lot of different herbs are added to olive oil, as well as salt and a mixture of spices to taste.
The most popular recipes for mushrooms at the stake
There are many cooking options on the bonfire of mushrooms. But some recipes due to the simplicity of preparation and excellent taste during outdoor recreation are used most often.
Mushrooms on a bonfire with cheese
The dish has a delicate taste. For cooking, you need to purchase products:
- large mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- butter - 150 grams;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
Peel and wash the champignons. From each mushroom, cut the leg. Grate cheese in melted butter, and add chopped greens, pepper and salt. In this mixture, place the champignon legs previously cut into small pieces.Mushrooms at the stake with cheese
The depth of each mushroom cap is filled with the prepared mass. Arrange mushrooms with filling on the grill. Cook the dish for ten minutes over the coals smoldering in the fire.
Mushrooms in sour cream on a fire
This recipe is used for cooking mushrooms, both on a wire rack and on skewers. Its composition includes such ingredients:
- mushrooms - 0.5 kilograms;
- black pepper;
- sour cream - 1.5 cups;
- garlic - one clove;
Sour cream is mixed with garlic, pressed through a press, salt and pepper. In this, the mushrooms must survive at least thirty minutes. After that, they are strung on skewers or laid on a wire rack and sprinkled with finely chopped greens. For cooking mushrooms, ten minutes is enough.
Mushrooms on the grill with vegetables
Such a mushroom kebab will appeal to almost everyone. To prepare it, you need:
- champignons - 500 grams;
- fresh sweet pepper - 2 pieces;
- two zucchini;
- small tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- two large onions;
- one lemon;
- vegetable oil.
Peel the onion and cut into rings. Also cut the washed zucchini and bell pepper. Place all prepared components in a container with mushrooms. Separately season vegetable oil with pepper, salt and squeezed juice from a lemon. Then pour mushrooms and vegetables with this mixture and leave to marinate for thirty minutes.
Finished products should be alternately mixed on a skewer. Such a barbecue is fried for no more than 15 minutes.
Mushrooms at the stake can be prepared in many ways. To make them juicy and tasty, you should properly prepare the marinade and remove the finished barbecue from the fire in time. The right combination of products and a little imagination will help to prepare a unique mushroom dish that will become traditional during outdoor recreation.